Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Week 5, Tech Tools For Critical Thinking

This week in class we used how to make mind maps and this was useful because you can add tons of information. We used how you can start with a main idea and build off of the main idea into bubbles or sub points. This can help people be more organized. Also, it can get creative with different graphics to relate to the main idea.

 This can help in my sports management major because it can create a way for me to be organized about ideas or upcoming programs for sports. Also, for presentations that I will be doing later in jobs I can use this to help the audience understand what I am talking about with interesting graphics and colors to catch their attention.

This YouTube I thought went along well with what we learned in class and it was helpful when doing my own. I looked at this video for help with expanding my ideas and my thoughts to make it better to expanding that it made sense still. Also the right way to express my idea and the right way for the thoughts to flow off. Also, it showed how to make clear connections.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/av5PKePIkcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment