Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Week 4, Copyright, Plagiarism, Ethical Issues

This week we learned about the importance and meanings of copyright, plagiarism, and ethical issues. It is important to cite sources of the article or author you are using for a paper or post to make sure you are not taking their ideas. Also if you are posting an idea to make sure it is copyrighted to people can not steal your idea. This week we learned about desiging instructional media. This is a way to have good designs and organization to make it professional.

All throghout college I am going to need to know how to cite my sources for papers and tests. This is very important so I do not get a zero on my paper or get in trouble. The powerpoint on how to create a clean and professional web design was very helpful to for future classes or speeches I have to give for my job. The four key elements are contrast, repitition, alignment, and proximity.

http://www.yourhtmlsource.com/myfirstsite/basicwebdesign.html

This link is examples and advice of how to create your own website with the right designs and moves. It helps me understand the concepts of a proper and professional web page or site better. The order of facts or information is very important. As well as the colors or look of the page. There are many different factors that go into making the perfect web design.

No comments:

Post a Comment