Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Week 6, Media and information Literacy

This week we learned a lot about photoshop and the way it works and all the different things you can do! For example, you can change the sizes of the picture or even add things into the picture and adjust anything you want to make the image how you want it. There were many tools on the mac photoshop application.

This can help me with my major sports management because I am more aware now on about the mac apps in general but also Photo shop. In case I ever need to do a presentation I can have very interesting and unique graphics or pages that I created to help the audience understand different concerpts! Also, not many people know how to create such complicated graphics or images and this can be helpful for my job someday as well.


The video below helped me when doing photo shop because it got me to be more creative with my image. It helped make it unique to what I want and thing looks great. I used different techniques to help make the lacrosse playeres in my image look more realistic and come to life. I really liked this tutorial and what they showed me along with the tips!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FTCpkgyHwX8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment