Tuesday, April 19, 2011

week 7, Visual Literacy

This week we learned about digital storytelling and how it is done and the different ways it can be done. We all learned about this new application that I have never learned about before called animoto. This is a great appplication or video slideshow. We also learned about iMovie which i offered on the mac computer where we are able to create videos and put different things together in a video or even slide show.

This helps me for my major because it can help further my computer skills and different things I can do for my job to further my experience in the computer skills. Also photoshop was used in this week and this can help me with different sports projects I will use in my job.

This video below helped my understand a little more about digital story telling and what to do with it and how it works. Also, it helped me with developing my ideas and showed me different ways to doa  digital story telling project.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hEipKnL3DAE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment