Tuesday, April 19, 2011

week 9, The sound of PodCasting

This week I learned how to make a sound of a pod cast. I also learned how it is done and the way to create one. This was beneficial especailly on a mac computer. We learned about the garage band and how it is done and performed.

This will help me with sports management because it can help me with different resources I use with computers. Also, I can use audio and change things up on presentations instead of using just visual I can create sounds.

This youtube video helped me with the way I viewed pod casting and helped me understand what it is and how it works.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0WzA0RDae24" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment