Tuesday, April 19, 2011

week 12, Social Tools and Cloud Computing

This week we discussed different ways to add important web pages or applications to a service called delicious. This is a very helpful tool and way to be successful. This is free and easy to be organized. It is a fun and easy way to social book mark.

This will be helpful because it can keep all my main pages I use for different classes like youtube and photoshop on one web page. This is very helpful and keeps me organized espcially for my major.

This youtube video was very helpful for me because it showed me how to use delicious and the way to create on and be successful with delicious.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ywaGm_5t2T4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment